Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Halston Balestrom from?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Ok I don't understand this. All the teachers have a home world where they are from and it's obvious, for example obviously Moolinda Wu is from MS, and Arthur Wethersfield is from MB. Where s Halston from?!?! Which world contains talking frogs? Is it maybe Celestia? Has anyone else ever thought about that? Let me know!

-Madison Silverblade
Level 45 Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
He did seem pretty concerned about the crises in Celestia, but I'm not sure he comes from there since I didn't really see any frogs there. Maybe he's from a world we haven't discovered yet.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
I really get what you are saying, but I think he is from Celestia or Wizard City. That gets me thinking, in Digmore Station the is some stairs by the mayor guy, I went down them and I saw this guy with a strange back. Where do you think he is from?

Please answer soon

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Great idea! Never thought about that before....

Maybe it's a new world coming soon!

-tiryea

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
well it may be a world that hasn't been opened up to the spiral yet

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
He did seem pretty concerned about the crises in Celestia, but I'm not sure he comes from there since I didn't really see any frogs there. Maybe he's from a world we haven't discovered yet.

Halston Baelstrom is always working on expirements. I think he is working on an expirement that will open up a world that he'll ne from.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
hobi wrote:
well it may be a world that hasn't been opened up to the spiral yet

Very likely, given that Prof. Greyrose is from Candyland that hasn't been explored yet.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/22705.ftl#117463

Some other wizard thoughts on where they came from:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/9761.ftl#53066

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
spiderwings365 wrote:
I really get what you are saying, but I think he is from Celestia or Wizard City. That gets me thinking, in Digmore Station the is some stairs by the mayor guy, I went down them and I saw this guy with a strange back. Where do you think he is from?

Please answer soon

Good question! There is also one in Dr. K's lab. Maybe their from the same world as Halston. I wonder if professor Greyrose knows. I you do please answer!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Anil235 wrote:
Halston Baelstrom is always working on expirements. I think he is working on an expirement that will open up a world that he'll ne from.

It would be interesting to see his world. Maybe he lives in a Louisianna bayou-type world...

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
He says that he studied in Marlybone with a person that is on the expiditon to Celestia. He says this in the series of quests that leads you to Celestia. And there are frogs in Marlybone, too.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
all of the street sweepers in Marleybone are frogs. I would think that Halston is just a short frog genius.
Unless the frogs are just immigrants to Marleybone, like the krocks are in krocotopia, I would say that Halston comes from Marleybone.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
I personally think it could be Celestia, Marleybone(cause of the frog guys) or Wizard City. Hmm....??????????????