Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

JUMPER

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
what is the space bar for is there a quest or something that you need to jump to finish the quest? or is it just for fun

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
I once saw someone on an online forum claim that if a game had WASD movement and didn't allow jumping, that completely ruined the game for him. Perhaps jumping will make people like that happy, even if it doesn't actually do anything.

Or at least I haven't found any use for jumping.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
It looks like it's there for fun to me. Plus when you jump you go up stairs even when you not on the ground.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Actually there are a couple of places in Mooshu that jumping helped me get past a stone in the way and avoid fights where normal a wizard would have to go around and possibly end up in a fight. Also sometimes if you get caught on a rock jumping can help get you free.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
warlockwizardmage wrote:
what is the space bar for is there a quest or something that you need to jump to finish the quest? or is it just for fun

the space bar works to advance quest text, you automatically accept
all the quests , I can rapid fire the space bar and clear all the text in seconds on my alts, pound it till I start jumping