Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

As your pet grows it should look different

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I don't know one pet who looks the same as they did when they were a baby. so why should wizard101 be any different? I mean isn't the point of the game to make it as realistic as possible? I say as a pet matures from baby to epic it's appearance should change every time as well.not necessarily a drastic change but something noticeable. let me know what you think

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I completely agree!

I also think that the reward for training your pet should be greater - I just got my helephant to ancient and only got +1% pips, complete disappointment. It shouldn't be so difficult to unlock pet benefits - why not gradually unlock benefits as you train instead of only when you level up? I don't enjoy repeating the same 4 games over and over (and wasting the energy I need to take care of my garden!) only to wind up unlocking lame talents and feeling like I've wasted my time. I'm at the point where I don't even train my pets, I garden instead - usually I get a heck of a lot more benefits from gardening than I do from working on my pets. I'm also completely disappointed with the whole hatching business, but that's a whole other post. The way I see it, KI needs to re-think multiple aspects of the pet system.

Sophia FireEyes, Level 60

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Noelle1122 wrote:
I completely agree!

I also think that the reward for training your pet should be greater - I just got my helephant to ancient and only got +1% pips, complete disappointment. It shouldn't be so difficult to unlock pet benefits - why not gradually unlock benefits as you train instead of only when you level up? I don't enjoy repeating the same 4 games over and over (and wasting the energy I need to take care of my garden!) only to wind up unlocking lame talents and feeling like I've wasted my time. I'm at the point where I don't even train my pets, I garden instead - usually I get a heck of a lot more benefits from gardening than I do from working on my pets. I'm also completely disappointed with the whole hatching business, but that's a whole other post. The way I see it, KI needs to re-think multiple aspects of the pet system.

I agree, if you want to have multiple good pets it could take weeks. but I just stick with about 3. I know exactly how you feel when it comes to your pets talents. feeling defeated after working for so long to level up and getting a bogus talent like +1% of power pip. lets hope KI reads this.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
I agree thier should be a differ of pets i really would like to rise my fire cat!Its past an adult still nothin :? So it would be awesome

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Yes, 3 agrees so far. but were going to need alot more if we want KI to take a look at this.

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Maybe a slight change in color or size would be cool, but nothing crazy big.

-Madison Silverblade
Level 46 pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
hey bro i am tottally with you awwsome the best idea ever!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Thx man, and yeah it doesn't have to drastically change but at least be a noticable change.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
It makes sense and it isn't like asking for a huge change. So yea I agree for sure

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Noelle1122 wrote:
I completely agree!

i wouldnt say getting a pet that casts sprite and that gives 10% resist is that lame

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
I agree!!!!!! That is a good idea but the only thing is, it would take wizard 101 workers a long time to do that for ALL the pets. I'm just saying this might take a while but I love the idea!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Yeah i never stopped to think how long it might take for them to go through every pet. Well it would be worth the wait for sure