Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the weak and easy world of celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
celestia is SO easy! i got to the floating land in like 2 days playing for like 5-6 hours all together! they should at least make it a little more difficult

JackDuskEyes lvl 52 necromancer 8)

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
frostsnow123 wrote:
celestia is SO easy! i got to the floating land in like 2 days playing for like 5-6 hours all together! they should at least make it a little more difficult

just wait oh just wait

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cooladdy wrote:
frostsnow123 wrote:

just wait oh just wait

Indeed!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
What would you suggest? a lowered drop rate? remember that all ages and levels of gaming experience play this game, so while it may seem too easy to you, others may be struggling. that being said, though, i didn't have much problem until the floating land, either. so you may soon find the challenge you're looking for. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Celestia was easy I just had trouble beating these Crustacean Waverunners (w.e you call them). Just hope the 9th world is a challenge :D

Defender
May 06, 2009
TheDarkestMask wrote:
Celestia was easy I just had trouble beating these Crustacean Waverunners (w.e you call them). Just hope the 9th world is a challenge :D

Honestly easy/hard is really based on the individual and the class. Frankly I think celestia is an almost perfect balance where I am able to go through and solo it(I am an advanced gamer so this should be expected), but yet still offers challenges along the way(espically for those that are younger and more inexperienced gamers). The thing I really didn't like about celestia was the quest drops just not happening. I don't care if you are fighting right where the icon is on the map for the mob I would go many fights without getting even 1 update.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I'd say it's kind of difficult but easy i finished it in like 1-4 days it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy!!!!!!!!!!

noah icebreaker lvl 60 tuhamaturge