Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI you forgot what happened to bartlby!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
So remeber how in the beggining Headmaster said " Malistare has taken Bartlebys "Eye of the past" and I need you to give him this medicine to him so he will fell better". Then Finally " Young Wizard, you will never deafeat me! I am the lord of Necromancy!" You defeat him and this happens " You have deafeated malistare, I have made you a portal home, I suggest you use it." Then you get back But headmaster never says " When you defeated Malisatre Bartlybys eye returned." So where is his eye? Why did KI forget that? KI you got some splainin to do............

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
crystalfiod2 wrote:
So remeber how in the beggining Headmaster said " Malistare has taken Bartlebys "Eye of the past" and I need you to give him this medicine to him so he will fell better". Then Finally " Young Wizard, you will never deafeat me! I am the lord of Necromancy!" You defeat him and this happens " You have deafeated malistare, I have made you a portal home, I suggest you use it." Then you get back But headmaster never says " When you defeated Malisatre Bartlybys eye returned." So where is his eye? Why did KI forget that? KI you got some splainin to do............

Woah bro you got a point there what did happen to his eye? 0.o
i would like to know

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Your not the first to remember that! I've been saying that for awhile. Maybe Malistare got hungry and ate it. The thing about it is they would also have to change Rebirth because Bartleby in Rebirth also has one eye not just the tree.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
WOW amazing i didst catch that!
your pretty observant there!

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
i think KI should've updated it when the new malistare came out ( it is way better! )

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I think they did that on purpose, Bartleby is what I believe is an Oak Tree, and they live really long. Something that lives long should have something that looks like it is old.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I don't think they want you to get in back, since Gamma uses that empty space for a summer home.