Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just some random new ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
Ok so we have a search option for the crowns shope...Great! What about a search option for the Bazaar? That might make my shopping a tad easier.
So recently I have heard from a lot of wizards about how they "had to start over because I didn't like how I looked." So what if we make an add on to the dye shop to where you can change your appearence? Maybe you can only do it one time, for say 1000 gold?
New housing!:
I was thinking lately about making a house with many different houses in it. It could be like a little village! Maybe with a few more spaces or buildings for "shops" and a place for a great hall that comes complete with (ranked) dueling arena. Maybe for only 20,000 crowns (200,000 gold)? (I was just wondering if I could be the first to have the new house if you use the idea....but thats up to you guys :D)
New mounts:
My sister was talking about having ice or storm hound mounts for quite some time now, and I think they might be cool to have in the crowns shop :D.
Level 68 spells:
Fire:Heat Wave(9 pips)- hit 770 to all enemies plus +25% to all enemies (traps).
Ice:Frost Bite(9 pips)- hit 225 +900 DOT plus stun to all enemies.
Storm: Scylla: Hit 1250 to all enemies plus storm bubble.
Myth: Chimera- Lion head hits 775; snake tail hits 880 DOT while the goat...I have no idea :D.
Death: Melinoe- hit 990 to one enemy, plus feint to enemy.
Life: The Golden Hind: hit 885 plus -90% to all enemies.
Balance: Sphynx: hit 990 to all enemies plus hex to all enemies.
Moon: Minotaur transformation: turn into a minotaur for 6 round. May use any myth school spell.
Sun: Immortal: pluss 300 to selected attack spell.
Star: (Just inhance the -15% up to maybe...30%?)

New pets:
Protection Pox- gives one card at adult: Frozen Armor (Absorb 185 per pip)
Damage Pox- gives one card at adult: King's Blade (+50% to next attack spell).
And that should sum it up for now folks...more ideas might be coming if this gets enough reconmendations :D. Sooo...start commenting!
~Destiny SpiritShade; Legendary Necromancer.~ "Death isn't the end, its the beginning..."