Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Creatures having 2 school boost

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Why does creatures have 2 school boost? ( for example life has death boost and fire boost)

-William Dragonflame
Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
JericoD wrote:
Why does creatures have 2 school boost? ( for example life has death boost and fire boost)

-William Dragonflame
Legendary Pyromancer

lol are you complaining because hey i think its awesome i'm myth and now i have boost on ice and storm it helps allot when defeating a ice that has 5k health so i think its awesome :D

Legendary Myth Conurer
Jose ShadowFlame
Myth For Life 8)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
LordRawl123 wrote:
JericoD wrote:

-William Dragonflame
Legendary Pyromancer

lol are you complaining because hey i think its awesome i'm myth and now i have boost on ice and storm it helps allot when defeating a ice that has 5k health so i think its awesome :D

Legendary Myth Conurer
Jose ShadowFlame
Myth For Life 8)

No, I was just wondering.

William Dragonflame
Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Yeah I agree it makes Celestia way too easy, personally I think it should be fixed. Anyone can enjoy a challenge but no one can enjoy a cheap boost getting you a quick kill on a boss/monster it just takes the fun out of the game.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
LordRawl123 wrote:
JericoD wrote:
Why does creatures have 2 school boost? ( for example life has death boost and fire boost) -William Dragonflame Legendary Pyromancer
lol are you complaining because hey i think its awesome i'm myth and now i have boost on ice and storm it helps allot when defeating a ice that has 5k health so i think its awesome :D Legendary Myth Conurer Jose ShadowFlame Myth For Life 8)
There is a drawback, though. If you polymorph into ice colossus, both fire And myth enemies boost on You. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Well, I know I've heard of Balance having life and death boost.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
hitmix wrote:
Well, I know I've heard of Balance having life and death boost.

Balance monsters have always had Myth, Life, and Death boosts, actually.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
It is nice for storm which boosts up on fire and myth. Maybe storm can stop them from over time attacks :) :)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
As I take a lower level through the spiral, I noticed something a little interesting that sort of deal with the extra boosts wizards get from enemies.

In most of the lower levels, Storm enemies often cast Life spells...i.e. leprechaun, imp, and sometimes sprite. In Celestia, the storm enemies are weak to life.

Fire enemies in lower levels often use storm spells...storm bats, storm shark. Fire in Celestia is also weak to storm.

For Myth, it is death. Therefore they are weak to death in Celestia.

The other schools are similar.

Ice weak to myth, Life weak to fire, death weak to ice. Balance maintains their weakness to all the spirit schools.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Actually i think balance has a boost to life death and myth when i was defeating fish in triton underwater place (where the real king is with all the balance fish)

Defender
Jun 21, 2009