Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for a new World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Hello everyone,

with the release of the new world Wintertusk I got to think about the "next world" that might be coming. With that in mind I started reflecting on the worlds we already have :) and I realized most of them can be identified with a certain school:

Wizard City -> For me its a neutral world where everything starts and in addition it has all the streets that belong to the individual schools.

Krokotopia -> This, to me, is obviously the balance world.

Marleybone-> I am not sure about this one but if I had to match it with a school it would propably be storm (like I said I am not sure. Just tell me whta you think :D )

Mooshu-> Life world.

Dragonspyre-> Fire world.

Celestia-> This would be the other one I'm not sure about. But because of all that water and the storyline with the storm titan it might as well be a storm world.

Grizzleheim-> Neutral, I dont think there is a school that matches with this world.

Wintertusk-> Ice world, because of how it looks and the storyline.

As you go through this list you might have realized that Death, Myth and partly Storm, too, don't have their own world yet. I would personally enjoy to play in a death world the most.

Tell me what you want to see as the new upcoming world and which you would enjoy playing in the most. Keep up the great work KI, I love playing the game.

Malorn Rubymask (Legendary Sorcerer)
Arthur Legenforge (Adept Necromancer)

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Marleybone wouldn't have a school oriented around that world, I don't think, since they are very secular and more science-oriented.

Celestia is all about the Astral Schools- Sun, Moon, and Star.

Myth would be a great world- possibly Greek mythology inspired.
Death- We will probably see something like this when we get closer to fighting Morganthe.
Storm- not sure, since another water-based world would be so repetitive this close to Celestia.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
hennings wrote:
Hello everyone,

with the release of the new world Wintertusk I got to think about the "next world" that might be coming. With that in mind I started reflecting on the worlds we already have :) and I realized most of them can be identified with a certain school:

Wizard City -> For me its a neutral world where everything starts and in addition it has all the streets that belong to the individual schools.

Krokotopia -> This, to me, is obviously the balance world.

Marleybone-> I am not sure about this one but if I had to match it with a school it would propably be storm (like I said I am not sure. Just tell me whta you think :D )

Mooshu-> Life world.

Dragonspyre-> Fire world.

Celestia-> This would be the other one I'm not sure about. But because of all that water and the storyline with the storm titan it might as well be a storm world.

Grizzleheim-> Neutral, I dont think there is a school that matches with this world.

Wintertusk-> Ice world, because of how it looks and the storyline.

As you go through this list you might have realized that Death, Myth and partly Storm, too, don't have their own world yet. I would personally enjoy to play in a death world the most.

Tell me what you want to see as the new upcoming world and which you would enjoy playing in the most. Keep up the great work KI, I love playing the game.

Malorn Rubymask (Legendary Sorcerer)
Arthur Legenforge (Adept Necromancer)

mb would be myth