Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I am thinking about buying the death house in the crown shop. Can someone who owns it tell me how many slots there are outdoors and how many slots there are indoors? I bought the smaller Marleybone house because I thought it was nice and was disappointed by how few slots there were avaliable. i dont want to waste my money if there isnt very many slots available in the death house

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I am not sure but with all the castles there is a button that you click and it will give you a preview of the whole house :?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
Defender
May 12, 2009
taubategirl wrote:
I am thinking about buying the death house in the crown shop. Can someone who owns it tell me how many slots there are outdoors and how many slots there are indoors? I bought the smaller Marleybone house because I thought it was nice and was disappointed by how few slots there were avaliable. i dont want to waste my money if there isnt very many slots available in the death house
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by slots. If you need to know what it looks like, click the magnifying glass and get a tour with wizard101's real estate agent. If not, I just need a little clarification.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I'm not sure what you mean by slots? But the Death House is quite big in and out (depending on your point of view). You could go to the crown shop, click the death house, and click the "Preview" button and you can tour the house as if you owned it! The outside consists of a small building, dead trees, dirty pool, hidden attic (with evil fireplace). The inside has two rooms upstairs, and three room downstairs, the downstairs rooms are all connected, the master bedroom is on the left upstairs. This is pretty much it, nothing much. My death wizard made it pretty good :D.
Hope This Helps.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
IDK for sure but the Storm house and Balance house have a limit of 250 items on the outside so that is probably the same for the death house.
IDK about the inside.

Community Leader
Delver
Aug 12, 2009
My Death house is my favorite one so far and I wish that there were less outdoor slot and more indoor. It's a good one! enjoy!

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009