Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
ok so i was doing the waterworks and made it to the last boss. I died and my teammates killed the last boss without me. Then i logged out and walked in to the waterworks with another group. When i went in it was the same instance and the bosses were gone. Does this mean i'm out of luck and will never be able to do the waterworks again?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
zadagascar wrote:
ok so i was doing the waterworks and made it to the last boss. I died and my teammates killed the last boss without me. Then i logged out and walked in to the waterworks with another group. When i went in it was the same instance and the bosses were gone. Does this mean i'm out of luck and will never be able to do the waterworks again?

Do not log out or you will lose all your progress. Try going back in 30min or less. It saved mine.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
zadagascar wrote:

Did you log out or switch realms? If you switched realms, it should be immediately available... otherwise, wait like 20 to 30 minutes and it should reset for you...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
zadagascar wrote:

No you can either wait 30 mins or port to your house to reset the dungeon immediately.

Defender
May 30, 2010
not a glitch yuou must reneneter the waterworks ALONE so it dont reset the dungeon

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
It probably was just a one time glitch, but with any dungeon you can reset the instance by "walking out the front door" which will prompt you with something to the effect that you will lose all progress if you leave.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
zadagascar wrote:

Did you log out or just port out to heal?

If you logged out, the instance should have been reset. If you ported out to heal, you do have to re-enter the dungeon alone and within the time allowed.

If your friends killed the last boss while you were still there, it should have automatically reset the dungeon.