Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level should i be for Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I'm a Grandmaster Diviner level 52 who just got to Celestia I haven't started it yet. I have done all side quests in Wizard city through Dragonspyre and I'm on Wintertusk but have not done any of it. Is this average?

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Personally I think wintertusk will be a better choice it give more xp and wintertusk is filled with legends so it may be easy

Delver
May 26, 2009
Tylerownsu wrote:
I'm a Grandmaster Diviner level 52 who just got to Celestia I haven't started it yet. I have done all side quests in Wizard city through Dragonspyre and I'm on Wintertusk but have not done any of it. Is this average?

In order to start questing in Celestia, you need to be at least level 48 and have defeated Malistaire. You are above the average level for Celestia :D

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Yup you should be fine, you will level up fast in either area and be Legendary before long.
When Celestia first came out they also raised the level cap from 50 to 60, so a lot of wizards started Celestia at Level 50.

Community Leader
All you have to be is level 48 and have finished the Malistare quest. Level 52 storm wizard will do just perfect in Celestia.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Tylerownsu wrote:

Pretty much, yes. Although some people complete Dragonspyre around level 48 or so, anywhere around level 50 is average for Celestia.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Thanks for the help everyone. I actually decided just to do Wintertusk first and i'm level 54 now.I'm actually concerned because why would you wanna do Celestia at legendary it would just be a waste of experience.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I reccomend being a Legendary doing Celestia. Sure you may not get any XP, but you can get a lot of XP from Wintertusk. :)

You don't have to do it though :)

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Tylerownsu wrote:
Thanks for the help everyone. I actually decided just to do Wintertusk first and i'm level 54 now.I'm actually concerned because why would you wanna do Celestia at legendary it would just be a waste of experience.

What about all those poor souls (like me) who were Legendary when Wintertusk came out and wasted all the xp from there? :(

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
Tylerownsu wrote:

I personally think that you should not be done with wintertusk because it just came out and it is still developing in wizardry. Of course, I have not done wintertusk myself, but it looks pretty easy, so you probably are cutting the edge a little bit.
Journeyman Pyromancer Anthony DragonFlame.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
vinstech8 wrote:
Tylerownsu wrote:

I personally think that you should not be done with wintertusk because it just came out and it is still developing in wizardry. Of course, I have not done wintertusk myself, but it looks pretty easy, so you probably are cutting the edge a little bit.
Journeyman Pyromancer Anthony DragonFlame.
Winter tusk is already made, and it isnt that easy, especially to you.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Tylerownsu wrote:
Do wintertusk first, then to celestia!