Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you switch wizards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Ok, I know it is a dumb question but how? Today I decided to make a new wizard. After I made it I immediately paniced because i did not see a scroll/switch option. I thought I had just lost my grandmaster storm. I restarted the game deleted the level 1 and there was my grandmaster again. So how do I switch wizards?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
When you log in, your wizards are in the school room. The one selected, or you last played will be standing. The others will be sitting at desks. Just simply click on the wizard you want to play. That wizard will then be standing and the other sitting at a desk.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Your other wizard should be sitting in a chair. Double click it and it will stand up and be playable.

Survivor
May 16, 2011
You mean when you first log in there's a selection screen with 6 seats for 6 different wizards to sit in you just pick the one you want to play. Did you seriously not know that at grandmaster or are you talking about something else.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
if you are already playing press escape or esc on your key board. then you should be able to pick which wiz you want to use good luck

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
At the character select screen, click on your Grandmaster that is sitting at their desk. The game will always have the last wizard you played as the default standing wizard when you log back on.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Tylerownsu wrote:
Ok, I know it is a dumb question but how? Today I decided to make a new wizard. After I made it I immediately paniced because i did not see a scroll/switch option. I thought I had just lost my grandmaster storm. I restarted the game deleted the level 1 and there was my grandmaster again. So how do I switch wizards?
You switch wizards by logging of the wizard you are on, then you find your other wizard on a chair and click oh him/her.Then it should show him/her in the front of the screen.Last, click play.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You click on a wizard sitting at one of the desks to make it the active wizard. The wizard standing in the center is the active wizard.
You can create up to 6 wizards.