Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Global Spell Effects Stack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I would like to know if the effects of global spells stack . I know that the visual component of the Global spells do not stack which is for the best because it would be hard to see anything if a few were going at a time. I have search everywhere and can not find an answer to how does multiple Global Spells react to each other or do they cancel each other out. I hate to think that when I use one that I am wasting my pips or my teammates pips and mana. I am amazed that I can not find anyone else wondering this same thing.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
i would think that the limit would be one global per person or what use would they be if for example an accuracy global overrode a plus healing global?

Administrator
Global spells do NOT stack. They most recently cast global spell will override the previously cast global spell.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Nov 05, 2008
my question is if i cast a power pip spell, a global spell, does it help both sides or just mine?

Administrator
Globals are just that, globally effective - for both sides, whether they be against other Wizards or creatures of the spiral.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-