Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Curious Question for Merle Ambrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Ok So I Was thinking If Merle Is A Wizard What school is He?

I Mean He Is the Most Powerfull Wizard In The Spiral He Has To Have A School.......So What School??

I Think he Would BE Some Awesome School Like Myth :D 8)

WOOT WOOT MYTH!!

Legendary Conjurer
Jose Shadow Flame
Myth For Life!! 8)

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
He's all of them. <.< He is the head of the school...

Well, he probably is...

Survivor
May 16, 2011
Hmm good question now I kind of wonder prob not death as that would make him on Malestaire's side he probably is like a master of all schools. Also I forget but did he use any spells in the tutorial?

Explorer
May 28, 2011
LordRawl123 wrote:
Ok So I Was thinking If Merle Is A Wizard What school is He?

I Mean He Is the Most Powerfull Wizard In The Spiral He Has To Have A School.......So What School??

I Think he Would BE Some Awesome School Like Myth :D 8)

WOOT WOOT MYTH!!

Legendary Conjurer
Jose Shadow Flame
Myth For Life!! 8)

no he probabaly would be astral or balance

belgrim ogrebane lvl. 19 myth
myth for life!! 8)

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
magicpancakes wrote:
Hmm good question now I kind of wonder prob not death as that would make him on Malestaire's side he probably is like a master of all schools. Also I forget but did he use any spells in the tutorial?

No He Did Not He But He Was Battling Malistare But He Never Actually used A Spell

Legendary Conjurer
Jose ShoadowFlame
Myth For Life!! 8)

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
I think he is Star, Moon, and Sun school with spells we have never seen.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
actually, if i remember i think it was greyrose that said that he practices each type of magic, even had some encounters with astral magic i think. proffessor greyrose, can you plz correct me if i am wrong on this info.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
Man this question is a real stumper, but I think he is star school because is clothes are purpleish.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
He's said multiple times in many discussions that he is of the Astral Schools. There are many Topics that ask this and Professor Greyrose posted a link.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
I have been wondering the same question ever since i made my first wizard. I believe he is balance just because you would think he would be balanced in all the schools just because he is the headmaster. I could be wrong though.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Merle actually says what school of magic he is. I can't remember if it was during a quest or on the message boards, but he says that after he mastered all of the other schools, he started learning "Astral Magic". I believe this was a little preview of Celestia. I could be wrong. I could be right. 8)