Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Housing Additions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Housing is a big part of Wizard101, the extravagant parties with all your friends, the battles in Massive Fantasy and Sultan's Palace, Magic Lamps and much, much more. So why not add more to this side of the game?

I think that you should be able to buy Health or Mana Generators for your house so that you can refill your globes. Also, you should be able buy Energy Boosters that can boost your Energy refill time by maybe 10-15%?

Ever wanted to fight a boss in the comfort of your own house? Well, a Summoning Crystal for your house should be added with the boss of your choice.

On the Massive Fantasy Palace and Sultan's Palace, have you ever seen the see-through walls? (the pun was intended ) There should be an option to block those walls without the use of costly furniture. That would block everybody from getting a free gift from the Magic Lamp.

More additions will come soon if I get a few comments! :)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
tiryea wrote:
Housing is a big part of Wizard101, the extravagant parties with all your friends, the battles in Massive Fantasy and Sultan's Palace, Magic Lamps and much, much more. So why not add more to this side of the game?

I think that you should be able to buy Health or Mana Generators for your house so that you can refill your globes. Also, you should be able buy Energy Boosters that can boost your Energy refill time by maybe 10-15%?

Ever wanted to fight a boss in the comfort of your own house? Well, a Summoning Crystal for your house should be added with the boss of your choice.

On the Massive Fantasy Palace and Sultan's Palace, have you ever seen the see-through walls? (the pun was intended ) There should be an option to block those walls without the use of costly furniture. That would block everybody from getting a free gift from the Magic Lamp.

More additions will come soon if I get a few comments! :)
i like this idea but there is a back way in so blocking it off makes no sense and there is no reason too anyway.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Community Leader

I don't see a need for mana or life. Life fills auto and mana you can play mini games. I do see a need for a place to buy potions if I don't want to play mini game or run to Wizard City commons.

Okay this is cool I would love this.

It is easy to block those walls. The magic lamp oh I hope all my friends use it. does not bother me ones bit. I love to see my friends get happy cause they got something cool.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Thanks for all the replies! Yes, some people like to have their Magic Lamp for their friends to receive the daily gift, but sometimes other people who you don't know are taking the daily gift as well.

I realize that Health auto-refills, but sometimes that process is slow and you need to hurry and help that friend out without dumping a ton of gold into potions. Mana with minigames is also time-consuming.

Yeah, I liked the Summoning Crystal idea a lot. I think it's a great idea to fight a boss in the comfort of your own home.

When you mean to flip items in the house, do you mean to rotate them? You can click on them and press the arrows to rotate the object.

Please reply back!

-tiryea