Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why do a lot of people love earthquake?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
well, when i'm helping my friends, they tell me if i have earthquake or to use earthquake so why is earthquake so popular?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
niyadjahan wrote:
well, when i'm helping my friends, they tell me if i have earthquake or to use earthquake so why is earthquake so popular?

Earthquake is popular because it drops all charms and wards on every enemy. In other words, there will be no shields or blades on your enemies after you quake. However, the drawback is that it will also drop things such as your traps and weakness that you or other players have already put on the enemies.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
In addition to its damage, it removes all charms (blades, shields) from all opponents.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
its popular because it gets rid of shields and blades on the enemies. i do think it is way overused though, especially in pvp.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
niyadjahan wrote:

my brother is a myth and told me it is because it gets rid of all kinds of shields but at the same time traps so ya have to be careful with it.
it is popular because when ya use it on the cl boss that puts on - 90 tower on after any attack earth quake can get rid of it then hit
so i hope this helped
and cya

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Besides a cool animation, Earthquake removes all the shields and blades from the enemy. On the down side, it also removes traps. When playing with a group, I always warn when I am ready to use earthquake so the others know not to use traps.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 60 Myth

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
niyadjahan wrote:
it removes all blades and shields on all enemy's, and does 300 something damage

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
They must have told you that because earthquake removes all shield except the stun shields. Thats a good quality about it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Because although the damage isn't all that much, it gets rid of the blades and shields of the enemies; all of the enemies.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
cause it removes all shields blades and traps only thing it dont remove any more are stun shields thats why

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
It gets rid of shields and enemy blades, it attacks all, its a great spell is why. On my myth I add a gargantuan and it is amazing.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
thx for posting guys p.s. does it really get rid of all your enemies blades, traps, etc (if that's how it is) because i saw a video on youtube about earthquake where some had a TON of blades and when someone usd earthquake on that person, the person with a lot of blades all the blades weren't removed

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
niyadjahan wrote:
thx for posting guys p.s. does it really get rid of all your enemies blades, traps, etc (if that's how it is) because i saw a video on youtube about earthquake where some had a TON of blades and when someone usd earthquake on that person, the person with a lot of blades all the blades weren't removed

Yes, it removes everything except stun shields. That includes anything you would really prefer that it keep, such as your traps and weakness. The videos on youtube are often misleading because they are often taken during test realm releases which generally have bugs... hence the name test realm.