Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

food and drinks in wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
wizard 101, 3 years old. hooray. real world lives, cant survive without food or water for more than three days. w101 wizards, have survived for three years without anything. we need a resturaunt, for food and drinks. food can be health regenerators. drinks could be mana regenerators. but if some of the food was bought with crowns, the food could increase your stats. we need food, we need to stand, we need this KI, please. KI this is a suggestion. if this gets 700 veiws or responses, you shoukd make this happen, what do you say? 700 is a lot. we want this.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
wizard 101, 3 years old. hooray. real world lives, cant survive without food or water for more than three days. w101 wizards, have survived for three years without anything. we need a resturaunt, for food and drinks. food can be health regenerators. drinks could be mana regenerators. but if some of the food was bought with crowns, the food could increase your stats. we need food, we need to stand, we need this KI, please. KI this is a suggestion. if this gets 700 veiws or responses, you shoukd make this happen, what do you say? 700 is a lot. we want this.

I LOVE that idea!

Level:22 Fire wizard

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
i love it and also like we give our pets snack WE could get snacks ;D

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Defender
May 31, 2009
Sure! I mean, I probably would go hungry all the time (because I'm forgetful) but sure, you have my support.

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
You have my support, when i am defeated, i have to wait a long time before i am back to full health and mana, and going in the streets is just too dangerous with my navigation skills. And many of the pet snacks are things that you would eat yourself not feed to your pet.

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Actually Humans can go a minimun of seven days without food or water, but I agree we should be able to eat. They might not add this because the wisps all around the place make wizards feel fulled up as if they had just aten a large feast.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
This is what potions are for. You get your first potion when you start Krokotopia, I believe, and potions give you full health and mana. Also, you didnt explain what would happen when we starved or didn't drink for a long time. Also, wisps are there to regenerate your health and mana. These would just be like wisps you would need to buy. Also, you can buy potions in the crowns shop that up your stats. There are already things in the game that cover everything you explained.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
stinkybug123 wrote:
This is what potions are for. You get your first potion when you start Krokotopia, I believe, and potions give you full health and mana. Also, you didnt explain what would happen when we starved or didn't drink for a long time. Also, wisps are there to regenerate your health and mana. These would just be like wisps you would need to buy. Also, you can buy potions in the crowns shop that up your stats. There are already things in the game that cover everything you explained.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Olde Town actually. (After Rattlebones)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
hey your a wizard...

just whip out your wand and
presto make your own sandwich

what ever you want!