Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

jing-han he in mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
i found all the books in mooshu and now my quest says to talk to jing-han he but when i go to him there is queston mark on his head.

what can i do ?

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
I've also completed this quest, my Log says to talk to Jing-han He, but I cannot. He doesn't even have a gray question mark over his head. It's like he never had the quest to begin with.

Administrator
Looks like his memory isn't what it used to be. He's forgotten he gave you that quest. Let me see if we can refresh his memory :)
Thanks!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 01, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Looks like his memory isn't what it used to be. He's forgotten he gave you that quest. Let me see if we can refresh his memory :)
Thanks!

when you doing that and how long does it take?

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Thanks!

Professor Greyrose, did you forget to fix his memory? lol
I am having the same problem as everyone else. Could you please see to this matter as soon as possible. Thank you.

Administrator
No he's still having memory problems, hopefully we can fix this soon. It's worrisome when residents of the Spiral lose their memories....seems there are some nefarious creatures interfering with their minds.

When he's cured, I'll post on this thread to let you know.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Still can't talk to Jing-Han He. He has been sick for 4 months now. Does anybody have a cure for this poor guy.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
[truelight] i found all the books in mooshu and now my quest says to talk to jing-han he but when i go to him there is queston mark on his head.

what can i do ?

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I hope the people at Wizard 101 will be kind enough to fix this problem soon.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
moocowduck wrote:
Still can't talk to Jing-Han He. He has been sick for 4 months now. Does anybody have a cure for this poor guy.

I am having the same issue!!!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Ditto. Same problem here and i keep going back there to see if he is feeling better but no luck yet. :(

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
i got half of the quest and i would really like to get the rest i now have to go back and fight the bosses and re-locate all the books again