Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas ive had for the game...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
Hey there, so i was thinking about some ideas for Wizard101, bare with me people please lol because some of my ideas may not be so realistic.

Ok so i was thinking that wizard101 needs better textures and graphics to it, because lets face it, while for now this game is overrun by little kids, there ARE still people who are 17+ who would like to play a game that doesnt remind them of rugrats or baby looney tunes. With updated graphics, textures and spell effects the range of players would widen and more people would come to play the game and take it seriously.

Next, what is the deal with the spell cards? I mean in every other game you have quite a few skills to use and items that can be bought, but here its either you have training points or you get nothing ever without real money. Most people will not play a game that involves real money unless it is extremely worth it, so why not (not) make everything cost so much? We would all (players of the real world) (probably) like to see more variety of skills and spells in this game.

And that brings up my next suggestion, Potions. In EVERY game there is a simple, logical and efficient way to replenish your expendable stats such as potions, food, skills and npc characters. On this game all you can do is go to a circus and play boring games for a SMALL chunk of mana, hp and (rarely) gold if you get high enough. That is ASTRONOMICALLY not fair. Please, for the love of the game gods and the holy sega controller, make an efficient and simple way to stay alive without relying on wisps (which are far and few).

Now, i also think you should have a travel system of some sort and multiple towns in each world. A shipyard maybe for inter-spiral travel? A teleport system (or even simply obtained skills) for different towns on the worlds? Maybe even neighborhoods for players to live in (which i have yet to see in any game so that would be revolutionary and awesome!) with their own individual houses? You could even expand further and make like a teleport to a whole other dimension that holds player houses and neighborhoods, really taking the game into a game-virtual-reality hybrid.

Also, what is up with the small variety in schools? They are great and all but could you possibly add sub-classes to the schools? Variety and imagination are key here people lol. And could you guys consider adding a job function to the game? The players need a source of revenue that doesnt have the possibility of killing them or taking an hour or two of game-play.

I think that is all for now, i will post more suggestions in the future, thanks for reading! Oh yeah, 1 last thing; The real estate agent who showcases the houses and castles, she talks too much and its annoying, she stops you in every room.

Bonne nuit!