Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I have some ideas i think Wizard 101 should look at. These ideas are ment for 9 or 10 pip costing spells or (how I like to call them) rank 9 and 10 spells.

Life: ?

Myth: Zues: it has the chance of doing a lot of myth or storm damage! (Do 1030 Myth Damage or 1240 Storm Damage for example)

Death: A mix of the Skelatal Dragon and the normal steal spells. it would steal health over time!

Fire/Ice (mostly fire): "Blue can be the coldest ice, or the hottest fire!" - Me. For example, a Pegasis comes down and it it goes so fast, it makes a flame trail. But it would soon be BLUE fire and the Pegasis would have a blue, firey aura and then charge at the opponent/oppneents. (this would make me the happyest person ever if this one came true! )

Ice: ?

Storm: ?

Balance: It would be like a super spectrol blast!: Either a little amount of damage form each school (including sun, star, and moon) to one person OR has an equal 10% chance to do damage for every school! (provided the spell doesn't fizzle first).

These are just my ideas and are still formulating in my head. Please tell me what you think and your ideas about the other schools I couldn't some up with anything for.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
I'm glad you made this topic. I'm looking for spell ideas for my thread, 8th World, Windzark. As for the Myth Spell, Zeus was the Greek God of Storms, and he is part of (myth)ology, so I guess I can kinda see your point there, but it feels a bit more right to use Zeus as a Storm class spell.

Lol, Life is always difficult to give a spell to. Do we give them a damage spell, or healing? Always hard to decide.

Death: Personally, I would like to see an AoE Drain Health spell. A giant raven could fly in, and latch onto the enemy, drain their health, then give you half the health back through a caw. (The ahhh sound that crows and other birds make lol)

(On the Fire and Ice, loved your quote: "Blue can be the coldest ice, or the hottest fire!" Simply brilliant! :D )

Fire: I like the idea of the changing-color fires, but a Pegasus flying reminds me of Snow Angel so bad it's not even funny. (Oh wait, it is )

Ice: Hmm, like Life, hard to choose.

Storm: Charybdis. Perfect. Research if you don't know it lol.

Balance: Loved the idea of an Astral Spectral Blast!

Thanks, and don't forget to add these ideas to my thread! :)