Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Develop soil inside

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Today I decided to start a garden inside my new house. I also bought the spell for large soil. I got back home and was trying to put the soil spell inside but it wouldn't work. :-( Is this just because I am inside? Or could a different flooring like grass make it work? If the inside part is true, then this would seem very unfair for students who only have dorm rooms and are not yet high enough level (or don't have enough gold) to buy a house. I think it would be wise to be able to buy a plot of grass or dirt at the bazaar or something and then be able to develop soil inside of it. Or we could have pots for large and large enchanted soil.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
you have to buy a pot lol. seriously go to the bazaar or a garden vendor and buy pots.

they have all sizes, small to large.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
tEKNIq1979 wrote:
you have to buy a pot lol. seriously go to the bazaar or a garden vendor and buy pots.

this person is wrong
they dont have a large pot for sell any where!

sry but ya have to get a house to do large plants
but on the bright side in the wizard city house shop there is a house for 8000 gold and another for 10000
so have a friend help ya farm a boss like jade oni or something and hope ya get stuff that will sell for a lot

wish ya bye

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
tEKNIq1979 wrote:

There is no large pot.The large pot doesnt exist.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You can garden inside, but you first need a pot. If you go outside, though, you can use that soil spell as much as your little wizard heart wants to.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
tEKNIq1979 wrote:

this person is wrong

but on the bright side in the wizard city house shop there is a house for 8000 gold and another for 10000
so have a friend help ya farm a boss like jade oni or something and hope ya get stuff that will sell for a lot

wish ya bye

The moles sell pots. Go to Wizard City, Krokotopia, and MooShu. Though, they are only in small and medium sizes, as large pots currently do not exist.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
eggywig wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
tEKNIq1979 wrote:

this person is wrong

wish ya bye

The moles sell pots. Go to Wizard City, Krokotopia, and MooShu. Though, they are only in small and medium sizes, as large pots currently do not exist.

yes i know the moles sell pots i was saying there were no large ones

and i was also tsaying a cheap house so he can use his large plot spell