Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 9 Storm Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
Name: Giant Octopus/Squid
School: Storm
Pips: 9
Type: Damage

Ability: Deal 1050 storm damage to all enemies, and steal up to a total of 4 postive and negative charms.

Animation: A large whirlpool would appear (with scattered jagged rocks) one by one, giant purple tentacles would shoot out of the water (with yellow lightning bolt tatoos on them), once there were 4, they would take turns slapping the target. Once the target was done taking damage, the tentacles would one by one point back at you, and give the charm that specific tentacle removed.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Octopi have 8 tentacles. Squid have 10. You need to pick one and add the correct number of tentacles. Plus isn't charm stealing Myth's thing?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
elementearth wrote:

Ability: Deal 1050 storm damage to all enemies, and steal up to a total of 4 postive and negative charms.

Animation: A large whirlpool would appear (with scattered jagged rocks) one by one, giant purple tentacles would shoot out of the water (with yellow lightning bolt tatoos on them), once there were 4, they would take turns slapping the target. Once the target was done taking damage, the tentacles would one by one point back at you, and give the charm that specific tentacle removed.
Make it a little stronger. it is only 20 points more than leviathen.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
eggywig wrote:
Octopi have 8 tentacles. Squid have 10. You need to pick one and add the correct number of tentacles. Plus isn't charm stealing Myth's thing?

um he might already know that and he wasnt saying they have that many tentacles he was saying it uses some of them to attack the target and charm stealing isnt myth's thing at all

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
waleedprw wrote:
elementearth wrote:

Make it a little stronger. it is only 20 points more than leviathen.
But leviathen hits one person

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
elementearth has a greatmind is he myth i love the giant octopus idea!

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
It hits all enemies, unlike leviathan (It should probably do less damage). Also, it steals charms with the idea that it's taking them with its suction cups.

I didn't say thats how many tentacles it had, I said thats how many tentacles it used. Thank you grvy123.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
The Kraken is supposed to be a giant squid, but KI turned it into a metamorphosed version of a triton. As much as I like this spell, the fact that it won't be called by its proper name kinda finishes it for me. Also, the spell damage is too storng to justify adding a spell effect.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
I think a good one for storm would be Zeus.
damage: 1250 to all enimies plus stun.
image: a mountain appears and the top half of a man with a white beard and hair dressed in greek clothes appearssurrounde by clouds. He reaches up his hand and lighting courses through it forming a thunder bolt witch he throws at all of the enemies. :D :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
NickK1999 wrote:
image: a mountain appears and the top half of a man with a white beard and hair dressed in greek clothes appearssurrounde by clouds. He reaches up his hand and lighting courses through it forming a thunder bolt witch he throws at all of the enemies. :D :D

Storm Lord is pretty much Zeus.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
NickK1999 wrote:

Storm Lord is pretty much Zeus.

then make it neptune

Delver
Jul 21, 2009