Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the i can't craft saying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
can someone tell me as to why i can't craft in my house when i go to the crafting tables? each one says you can't craft that here. I have no clue why. if you could tell me i would much appreciate it

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
I don't know why that's not working??? Have you tried crafting in Grizzlehelm at the anvil in the cave? Also does anyone know where to find Celestian shields?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
It would help to know what it was that you were trying to craft.
Different items require different crafting tables.
If you are crafting level 56 gear from Wintertusk then try going to the crafting hall in Grizzleheim.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
bikermom1086 wrote:
can someone tell me as to why i can't craft in my house when i go to the crafting tables? each one says you can't craft that here. I have no clue why. if you could tell me i would much appreciate it

On every crafting recipe, you can see what "table" it requires. Here's what you do, press J to bring up your recipe. Locate and highlight the recipe, then hover over the gear looking circle below the stopwatch circle and next to the bottom row of ingredients. It does have a symbol on it, but by hovering over it you can see in clear text what table it requires.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
if you go into your backpack, under the item you are trying to craft, on the bottom left hand corner you will see a clock, right under it is a yellow vial. mouse over it and it will tell you exactly were it needs to be crafted at.