Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plz Read This KI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2010
Well im not sure if this is too much to ask or not. I would really like to be able to interact with my house more. What i mean is being able to to sit in chairs or lie on your bed. Well thats my request KI i hope its not too much! :)

Charles N. Grandmaster Balance.

Hobey Ho!

Defender
May 31, 2009
I totally agree. I mean, there are plenty of glitches where you can put yourself 'in' your couch and stuff, but I would really like that programmed into the game.

It gets tiring when people ask you to put themselves in chairs...

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I think Prof. Greyrose has given up on telling people this:

1. Since the game is rated E10+, wizards will never be able to lay on their beds.

2. Prof. Greyrose has stated countless times that KI's considering working sitting into the game. My question is why? Okay, you can sit down. Now what?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Its an obvious reason why wizards cant lay on beds :-o but what if they just sit on them with legs off to the side, plus one wizard per bed so there is no creativity with glitch. :P

with couches it could be one wizard per coushin and they cannot lay on the couch

AkihiroHattori5 you said what do we do when we sit down the answer is very obvious. you converse with the others in the room if you are alone, maybe it can work as some sort of "afk" area. :? you would not get booted for inactivity if you are sitting in it.

i also had one other idea i thought would be cool with interactive furnurature, maybe certain animals can become lap pets. like if you have a fire cat type pet or a heck hound type pet they will jump on your lap when you sit down. :P

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
bakuganfan1 wrote:
Its an obvious reason why wizards cant lay on beds :-o but what if they just sit on them with legs off to the side, plus one wizard per bed so there is no creativity with glitch. :P

with couches it could be one wizard per coushin and they cannot lay on the couch

AkihiroHattori5 you said what do we do when we sit down the answer is very obvious. you converse with the others in the room if you are alone, maybe it can work as some sort of "afk" area. :? you would not get booted for inactivity if you are sitting in it.

i also had one other idea i thought would be cool with interactive furnurature, maybe certain animals can become lap pets. like if you have a fire cat type pet or a heck hound type pet they will jump on your lap when you sit down. :P

What's the point of being able to interact with a bed if you can only sit on it? Seems kinda pointless, and that doesn't fix the problem. The rebuttal to that is very obvious: why sit down and talk when you can stand up and talk? There's no point especially since we spend most of our time running all over the Spiral anyway. Also, why do I have to go home, leaving the place I was in, and sit down so that the game doesn't sign me out for inactivity? Your other idea is also pointless. First, if they make some pets "lap-capable", they'd need to make all pets that way to prevent whining wizards. Second, I'm not sure if that's even possible because of the rating and all the anthropomorphic pets in Wizard101. There's also the big problem: what does any of this actually add to the game? Nothing.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
Good idea. it be a lot more fun i think.

PS: Love the Hodey-ho. Go Spader!

Thomas Swiftshade, level 40 Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
i think that is a great idea, i was also thinking that they should make it so that you can sit down in chairs and other furniture. i mean really, what is the point of having furniture if you can not sit in it or interact with it.