Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dorm-furniture

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Dont you thinkwe should have a store for furniture for your dorm? I visit and see the same stuff everyday! It can get kind of boring...

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I also posted about this<3 I think we should be able to put in our own beds and wall paper :P

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Orca wrote:
I also posted about this<3 I think we should be able to put in our own beds and wall paper :P
i know that wood be awesom :D

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
Dont you thinkwe should have a store for furniture for your dorm? I visit and see the same stuff everyday! It can get kind of boring...

Yeah that would be cool maybe you could even get some artifacts for your element to put on shelves

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i agree with that 10000000% id love to buy furniture for my room that would be a blast!!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2008
Yes this is a great idea , custon dorms will make another great features to play with and show to others (yes be able to show you dorm to others!)

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
that is an awesome idea! i would make it look my room back home

P.S. tell my mom i will clean it right away lol jk:P

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Being able to decorate your dorm room does sound like fun but only if there is some way to share it with others. Maybe having some way to invite others to see your room or letting only True Friends visit your room. This could be linked with a trading system where True Friends or maybe just those all in the same Family Group of Accounts could all visit and trade items in a common storage area such as a Common Living Space or "The Living Room". This space could be available to any family member account characters and all characters could store stuff in this common area like a shared-bank and be able to rearrange furniture, pictures, trophies, and other cool stuff like this.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008