Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Hound Boss Drop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Something is really weird. The life boss in GH, Brownwood Tormentor who is supposed to drop Life Minotaur dropped a Jade Hound instead! Jade Hound is Orthrus and Satyr mix. My friend got it and showed it to me. Is this supposed to happen or is it a glitch? Please tell me back asap. Thanks. :)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
darkserver85 wrote:
Something is really weird. The life boss in GH, Brownwood Tormentor who is supposed to drop Life Minotaur dropped a Jade Hound instead! Jade Hound is Orthrus and Satyr mix. My friend got it and showed it to me. Is this supposed to happen or is it a glitch? Please tell me back asap. Thanks. :)

uh no offense to your friend but he/she is lying because thats impossible and she probably just said that she got it as a drop but she really didnt even if she showed it to you its probably one from the hatchery

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
clayplay123 wrote:
darkserver85 wrote:

uh no offense to your friend but he/she is lying because thats impossible and she probably just said that she got it as a drop but she really didnt even if she showed it to you its probably one from the hatchery

But he said 'HE SHOWED IT'

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
There is no he/she reference sry. The pet is from pavillion. You are correct about life minotaur.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
waleedprw wrote:
clayplay123 wrote:
darkserver85 wrote:

But he said 'HE SHOWED IT'

You can show a pet all day long, but it doesn't prove where you got it from.