Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who wants hatch with my snake?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
So I have around 50k gold and my pet snake in a basket so far has spritely and mana gift. Im mainly looking for death-pets but all pets are fine. So post if you want to hatch!
Oh, and I can only be on Monday or Thursday.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
zoodely wrote:
So I have around 50k gold and my pet snake in a basket so far has spritely and mana gift. Im mainly looking for death-pets but all pets are fine. So post if you want to hatch!
Oh, and I can only be on Monday or Thursday.

is a fierce hound ok he has pip o plenty and can cast sprite or death trap

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
what about an archfiend, it's a wraith if you don't know or a life scarecrow :D

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
I have a snake and a dragon from dragon hoard.

Snake can give mana and spritely.
Dragon can give tower shield and spritely.

what other pets do you have?

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I have a snake with Spritely (Maycast Sprite), Weakness (Maycast Weakness), and Vengeance (Gives 1 Vengeance in your Spell Deck (+20% chance of a Critical Hit for 4 Rnds)).
I also have a Ice Wyvern with Normal (at Baby :D(gives Ancient Wyvern(60+600 over 3 rds, ice)), also has SnowShield (Maycast Snow Shield), also has ice trap (Maycast Ice Trap), and Ice-Shot (gives 5% Ice acc.)

Survivor
May 02, 2010
vaneairdbe, no thanks
Harp13, I would love to hatch with your life scarecrow. (I already have a wraith)
niceboy13, I would love to hatch with your dragon and I also have an adult wrath, death bat(gives a card), earth walker(gives a card), dragon, myth sprite, blue cat thug (gives a card), or I can level up any pets you can buy with gold, or these pets: red gobbler, storm bat, evil storm snowman,

Update: now have 100,000 gold!