Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

favorite moon spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
i like the ninja pig pymorph thought its the only one I've used its still cool whats every one elses?

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
My favorite moon spell, i'd go with the storm bandit. i have 2 favorites my second favorite is the life treant because i use them all the time.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Please tell me how these polymorphs work. I'm balance with some life spells. If I polymorph into, say, a myth creature, would it behoove me to have a lot of myth spells. If I don't have any myth spells, what's the point in polymorphing? Do all of my balance spells become, say, myth spells while I'm a myth creature?

I have a lot more questions than answers to these things. I hate to spend a training point on something that'll prove to be fairly worthless.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Grimely wrote:
Please tell me how these polymorphs work. I'm balance with some life spells. If I polymorph into, say, a myth creature, would it behoove me to have a lot of myth spells. If I don't have any myth spells, what's the point in polymorphing? Do all of my balance spells become, say, myth spells while I'm a myth creature?

I have a lot more questions than answers to these things. I hate to spend a training point on something that'll prove to be fairly worthless.

When you polymorph, you physically change your appearance and on the next turn you receive an entirely new deck of spells (of that polymorph). Your Balance spells are no longer accessible while you are in polymorph form, only spells related to your polymorph.

Also, depending on which polymorph you want you may have to spend more than one training point. They work like the sun spells, you have to go in order.

Finally, there is no Myth polymorph.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks for replying, Kingurz. Since posting that, I did see the deck of a treant, which answered that question. I appreciate being told, too, about the order. That answered another question I had. A lot of the astral trainers have all of their spells greyed out except the first one even when they all cost the same and I have enough points.

There's such a dearth of information about this in the user's guide. I'm surprised they don't explain that better. I also didn't realize it would have behooved me to save up my training points earlier on. It's almost too late now even though I did get one in Celestia already.

Community Leader
Survivor
May 16, 2011
The cat bandit works amazing wonders for my life wizard who does not yet have forest lord in wintertusk. Just morph, blade, and tempest and i kill monsters faster then i ever did with two centaurs. Also especially with vengeance he has such a high critical rating its awesome

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
magicpancakes wrote:
The cat bandit works amazing wonders for my life wizard who does not yet have forest lord in wintertusk. Just morph, blade, and tempest and i kill monsters faster then i ever did with two centaurs. Also especially with vengeance he has such a high critical rating its awesome
anyways it will be creepy if you can pollymorth in to a giant foot or hand :)

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Grimely wrote:
Thanks for replying, Kingurz. Since posting that, I did see the deck of a treant, which answered that question. I appreciate being told, too, about the order. That answered another question I had. A lot of the astral trainers have all of their spells greyed out except the first one even when they all cost the same and I have enough points.

There's such a dearth of information about this in the user's guide. I'm surprised they don't explain that better. I also didn't realize it would have behooved me to save up my training points earlier on. It's almost too late now even though I did get one in Celestia already.

Well, there are, lets see 11 training points that you can get besides the ones you normally get from leveling (Zeke and that guy in CL commons give Training Points quests) If you haven't done them, or have only done some of them, then you can still get more training points and use them on Astral Spells.