Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening in Sultans Palace

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Hi, I saw the Key Lime plant in the crown shop and I wanted to plant it, but before I bought it, I noticed that you can not put plots down anywhere in Sultans Palace. I don't know if you can put pots down becuase I have not tried to yet. Either way, I would rather have a plot down instead of a pot. Kingsisle, could you please look into this? Also, when I try to put a plot down, the hoe comes and chops the dirt and take my energy away, but the plot does not come. If anyones else has encountered this, please post. And again, please look into this Kingsisle. Thanks.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
KI fixed this. I have my Prickly Bear Cactus plot in the sand by the lake. I don't think we can use the dry cracked sand.

Megan

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Never mind, it seems to be working now, two days later. No need to post.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
In sultans palace, they made a special place to garden. On the left side of the house there is an area where there is grass. You garden there.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
littlemole8 wrote:
Hi, I saw the Key Lime plant in the crown shop and I wanted to plant it, but before I bought it, I noticed that you can not put plots down anywhere in Sultans Palace. I don't know if you can put pots down becuase I have not tried to yet. Either way, I would rather have a plot down instead of a pot. Kingsisle, could you please look into this? Also, when I try to put a plot down, the hoe comes and chops the dirt and take my energy away, but the plot does not come. If anyones else has encountered this, please post. And again, please look into this Kingsisle. Thanks.

They've recently fixed this problem.