Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI plz read this!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2010
Well i am level 50 and in celestia as you might imagine. I was doing a side quest for proffeser Balestorm that involved translating a strange language. Eventually im supposed to travel to Celestia. But it says i must collect the spiral key! It is conviently in a hard dungeon that has cheating bosses and 10 floors. So Kingsisle would you plz change it to where wizards in celestia would not have to do this hard dungeon. Thanks!!!!

Charles N.

Hobey Ho!!!

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
They did fix it. Quite some time ago. I also had that quest and needed to look up the "how to's" in order to figure out a stratagy for the bosses. However once I did that I found out the quest is completely optional now. There should be no reason for you to have to do it unless you want to try it for fun or drops.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You don't have to do that dungeon, it is supposed to be a challenge for higher level wizards. Since you've already accepted it, it's there to stay. Just ignore it and move on to the real quests in Celestia. (You only get to Celestia by defeated Malestaire)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
You don't have to do that dungeon, it is supposed to be a challenge for higher level wizards. Since you've already accepted it, it's there to stay. Just ignore it and move on to the real quests in Celestia. (You only get to Celestia by defeated Malestaire)

If you have defeated Malistaire, then you should see Merle Ambrose to get the key to Celestia, if you haven't gotten there yet.