Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

im to high hyde park

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
hi im a lev 30 in Mb i think i was in kt for to long is there is any other ppl like
me if so pls post
ps i just enter mb

mary green bloom lev 30 life

amy ice shard lev 13 ice

amy storm blade lev 5 storm

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
darkeyejunco wrote:
hi im a lev 30 in MB i think i was in kt for to long is there is any other ppl like
me if so plz post

mary green bloom

Yes!

My Fire wizard just finished Hyde Park and she is level 30. I have been doing all the side quests and even the quests in GH as they open to me.
After rushing through the spiral with my other wizards, I got to say this slow pace is very refreshing.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Adherent
May 20, 2010
30 is only a couple of levels higher than most who do all the side quests. Use the extra two levels to find some good level 30 equipment for yourself.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
colagada wrote:
30 is only a couple of levels higher than most who do all the side quests. Use the extra two levels to find some good level 30 equipment for yourself.

i dont do shide quests

mary green bloom

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I'm just like you. Before I entered MB I did all the quests in WC and KT. I also completed the first area of GH. When I was done with Hyde Park I was about 31. I suprisingly didn't need any help at all.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
Hello!

I finished wizard city at level 18 . I did triton over and over until i got membership and went to KT. then i got to MB. I'm in Kat'z lab at level 36 yet i can't even get past firegut without using a potion.
Don't be emmbaressed by bing a high level. if you think about it's better because it's easier to defeat hard enemys if your a higher level. So enjoy your gaming and have fun. :-)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Same here. I decided to finish most of the quests in kt, then Wysteria came out, allowing me to lvl up even further. Finally ending up in Marleybone with a lvl of 30. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't that make me a bit stronger than the usual enemies around mb?

Defender
Mar 07, 2009