Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

choose your race

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
okay,so here's my idea.
there are all sorts of races out in the spiral,so why do we have to be human!?
example

comment,don't flame,and happy morganthe hunting!

jessica drake

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
You don't have to be. The crowns shop offers several transformation potions (elf, skeleton, etc) to change your appearance temporarily.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
that is actually be a good idea, the races could also each come with one nuetral element spell card, or it could be just for looks. either way this would be a great addition to the game, but probably no cyclops since their evil. think more on the friendly side, you could be human, amphibian (from crab alley), dog (marleybone), Mander (krokotopia), Bear (Grizzleheim), and i don't know what the dragon and celestia people are. but you get the idea, the inhabitats from each world.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
+1 on the idea

Though it might be a mighty download for all the patches for the different models/cloths, I think being able to choose your own race--even from say two or three other model selections--as a cosmetic choice would add an interesting element to character personalization, even as a one-time permanent crowns option for your next arcane incarnation.

There are many worlds on the spiral, so why do all those who dream of magic look like mere humans?

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
this is my answer NO it seems a lot of game i play you have to choose a race this is like the only game that you don't have to choose a race

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
gamer5a2 wrote:
okay,so here's my idea.
example

jessica drake

I agree i think this would be very cool and fun i would be a draconian from dragonspyre maybye they will put this in there new game

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
well, I find it a bit unusual for a cyclopse or unicorn resembling Diego to be a wizard...

And if you get sick of being human, you can transform.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I wanna be a piggle! A Death piggle! A Death piggle named Xavier! A Death piggle named Xavier SoulSlayer! A Death piggle named Xavier SoulSlayer with black and white robes! I will rule the Spiral as Xavier SoulSlayer the Death piggle!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
gamer5a2 wrote:
okay,so here's my idea.
example

jessica drake

I disagree i think you should be a human unless you transform. Like if they added that right now they would have to change what all the people say because it say young wizard when they reply to you. Besides, it would be weird to cast a spell as a animal and it would get all crazy like what if you wanted to be a bird? You would fly either really low or really high. So ya, Anyway how is "choose your race" under neath the topic dorms?