Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you get for beating Kensington Park?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
achilles975 wrote:
OK here is something you get:

The pet: SPIDER GOLEM. Spider Golem is the rarest pet of all! ! ! ! ! Barely anyone can get it and you barely see anyone with it. The last boss in Kensington drops this pet and its a rare catch! Whoever gets the rare pet is the luckiest person alive!

WOOT I WANT IT! (I am a pet collecter)

oh god i wish you didn't say that... i'm a pet collector too and i promised myself to NEVER EVER to back to kensington unless someone's life depends on it... must have... pet...

AHHHH!!!!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Otys wrote:
achilles975 wrote:
OK here is something you get:

The pet: SPIDER GOLEM. Spider Golem is the rarest pet of all! ! ! ! ! Barely anyone can get it and you barely see anyone with it. The last boss in Kensington drops this pet and its a rare catch! Whoever gets the rare pet is the luckiest person alive!

WOOT I WANT IT! (I am a pet collecter)

oh god i wish you didn't say that... i'm a pet collector too and i promised myself to NEVER EVER to back to kensington unless someone's life depends on it... must have... pet...

AHHHH!!!!

Lol you have a nice sense of humor!

I barely see anyone with the spider golem I wish I could get it!

(I couldn't get it in five tries, man!)

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I have the Golem Spider pet, but I didn't get it from Kensington Park. I got the pet in the Hard Halloween tower. So, if you really want that pet, you might want to farm that tower for it. I honestly didn't know it was so rare until my friend told me it was. It's sitting in my shared bank to be honest lol. :D

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
i beat it alone in like 4 hours.... all you have to do is get the henchmans.... three every boss, since you are gonna be in 10 battles minimum, you will need 1500 crowns....
that's how i do it, and i don't really care about the pet, i'm only gonna go there once to get the badge XD

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
You get Machine Master Badge + 5 hours of pain and gore

I beat it when I was level 30 and no I didn't warp to my friend while he was facing stoker or clonky. I went in alone and beat it.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Why is this all so hard for you guys? I kranked this thing out in an hour with two other people. One magus storm, one grand storm, and me. I am a grand fire wizard. I GOT THE SPIDER GOLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its AWESOME BEYOND BELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D