Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatch offers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
i am looking for a pet with spell proof, spell defy, and pain giver. i have an ice hound with health gift, spell defy, spritely, and ice trap.

i also have other pets that i am willing to hatch for any rare pet that gives a card, such as fire bats or krokomummy.
these are the adult pets that i have,
life bat
death troll
frostcaller
ice hound
ice colosuss
ice bird
death scarab
tundra warden
ice wyvern

please list all the pets that you are willing to hatch with because i might already have one pet but its not adult so i did not list it.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
i am looking for a pet with spell proof, spell defy, and pain giver. i have an ice hound with health gift, spell defy, spritely, and ice trap.

i also have other pets that i am willing to hatch for any rare pet that gives a card, such as fire bats or krokomummy.
life bat
death troll
frostcaller
ice hound
ice colosuss
ice bird
death scarab
tundra warden
ice wyvern

please list all the pets that you are willing to hatch with because i might already have one pet but its not adult so i did not list it.

Blazed2 i have a dragon[does give a spell] i would like to hach with life bat,death toll, death scarab,tundra warden,or
ice wyvern

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010

life bat
death troll
frostcaller
ice hound
ice colosuss
ice bird
death scarab
tundra warden
ice wyvern

Blazed2 i have a dragon[does give a spell] i would like to hach with life bat,death toll, death scarab,tundra warden,
ice wyvern,or frostcaller.