Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help defeating Jotun in Nidavellir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
Okay, so I'm all up in Nidavellir thinking, "Wow, this is too easy" with my grandmaster necromancer. Then I get to the bosses... and I see so much HP that I run away with my tail between my legs.

If anyone needs help with Jotun, we can organize a party.
I'm in Realm Kelvin and looking for some help ._.;

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
horrorstye wrote:
Okay, so I'm all up in Nidavellir thinking, "Wow, this is too easy" with my grandmaster necromancer. Then I get to the bosses... and I see so much HP that I run away with my tail between my legs.

Kill the brothers first by completing the side dungeons, then you can face Jotun alone. You don't have to complete these dungeons all in the same day.

By doing a search of these message boards, you may find tips that I and others have placed in regards to those three dungeons.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
The best help that can be offered first is advice. to battle jotun, i'd recommend battling his brothers first separately (as the king of grizzleheim suggests when he gives the quest) . to fight them, you need to do the 2 other dungeons on either side of the hall of valor (winterdeep warren and helgrind warren). at the end of these dungeons you fight the brothers. then when you go to fight jotun, he's just there with like a 1000 health minion. if you do it this way, it is soloable, but help is always nice. good luck! -eli and crew

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
horrorstye wrote:

I can help you! I am also looking for help! Just tell me what day, realm, realm area, and time, and i'll help you! This is perfect! :D :D
I'm a level 43 necromancer. My name is Ryan moonshield.