Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Old Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Back in the days, before the hatchery came out, wizard city bazzaar was a great place to find what you needed or wanted, now there are many rare pets, but back in the day...you could sell your pets to wizard city bazaar, and buy pets that other players sold there, like you could buy a troll there for about 10000 gold because it was pretty rare, it was also a good place to buy pets from other worlds incase you didn't subscribe, those were the good days. I got many pets from there, and because of wizard101 updates I lost the pets I bought there such as the troll and some other stuff, now, pets are harder to get, but atleast theres the hatchery, I think the hatchery is a great idea, you get to make your own pets. But I want the old wizard101 back! Reply if you want to be able to buy and sell pets at Wizard city Bazaar!
Who's with me?!?!?! :x

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
no. if KI returns that part to the Bazaar then a lvl 1 could buy say a helephant if you can it sell. whats the point in that? what would be the point of fighting bosses and doing quests for pets?

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Egammelg wrote:
Back in the days, before the hatchery came out, wizard city bazzaar was a great place to find what you needed or wanted, now there are many rare pets, but back in the day...you could sell your pets to wizard city bazaar, and buy pets that other players sold there, like you could buy a troll there for about 10000 gold because it was pretty rare, it was also a good place to buy pets from other worlds incase you didn't subscribe, those were the good days. I got many pets from there, and because of wizard101 updates I lost the pets I bought there such as the troll and some other stuff, now, pets are harder to get, but atleast theres the hatchery, I think the hatchery is a great idea, you get to make your own pets. But I want the old wizard101 back! Reply if you want to be able to buy and sell pets at Wizard city Bazaar!

i know i missed when you can buy pets because i loved pets and i still do but now i am not able to get the pets i really want because either they are really hard to get or i cant get them yet and who has all of their time to go and get them i certainly dont but i still want them i admit the pet hatchery is cool and all but it takes a while to get to adult and then it takes even longer to find the right person to trade with i agree it should change back to sell pets on the Bazzar

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
yes yes YES

i wasnt around for the old one, but i want to sell my pets at the bazzar

i have so many extra pets, and nothing to do with them.

devin ravenmask level 39 myth 8) 8) 8)

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Egammelg wrote:

ME!!! I want my heckhound back fail in getting rid of the Bazzar pets.

At least put "No Auction" on rare hatch pets or school only pets like Scarecrow and Tempest.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Egammelg wrote:

Well I'm not.