Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Music

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Hi, I thought it would be a good idea to mention the idea of being able to buy certain music for your castle. Many people don't like music in the Sultans Palace, so with this idea you could be able to buy "no" music for your castle and just have sounds. What I mean by music in your castle is music from around the sprial. I like the Krokotopian music the best and I would love to be able to have that playing in my house instead of Wizard City music. If anyone agrees with me and likes the idea, please post and say that you do. And Kingsisle, please consider putting this in the game. Thank you. :-)

Survivor
May 22, 2010
littlemole8 wrote:
Hi, I thought it would be a good idea to mention the idea of being able to buy certain music for your castle. Many people don't like music in the Sultans Palace, so with this idea you could be able to buy "no" music for your castle and just have sounds. What I mean by music in your castle is music from around the sprial. I like the Krokotopian music the best and I would love to be able to have that playing in my house instead of Wizard City music. If anyone agrees with me and likes the idea, please post and say that you do. And Kingsisle, please consider putting this in the game. Thank you. :-)

I agree. To me the wizard city music is just plain annoying. Id much rather be hearing to Moo Shu music.

Charles N. Grandmaster Balance.

Hobey Ho!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
BAF1 wrote:
littlemole8 wrote:

I agree. To me the wizard city music is just plain annoying. Id much rather be hearing to Moo Shu music.

Charles N. Grandmaster Balance.

Hobey Ho!
after a while the commons music does get annoying i agree