Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Fat Thanx

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
As far as I know, you've all been enjoying Wizard101!!!!! So, I'm pretty sure you ALL have something to say!
THANK YOU!!!!
To moderators and creators of Wizard101! To Professors of all schools! To everyone involved in the making of Wizard101, THANK YOU!!! This game has been a real asset to this MAN- KEPT CRAZY WORLD!!!!!! Thank you, KINGSISLE!!! This has been a great hit! Fun AND addictive, Wizard101 has always been at my side ( except when we go on vacation, and the computer with Wizard101 downloaded on it remains home)!!!!
Journeyman Necromancer Roslyn lvl 16

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Administrator
Thank you winx1122, I'm glad you're having fun. :)

As for you mman17, I'll try not to take offense to your statement....

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I have to say that this is the best game I ever played so far. KI has spent so much time into this game and it does show. They worked so hard to try to please everyone into making a fun yet challenging game. All the teachers in Ravenwood are awesome at teaching new spells and helping build strong wizards. I am honored of being a student in magic and I thank you all of Ravenwood and KI.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Thank you winx1122, I'm glad you're having fun. :)

As for you mman17, I'll try not to take offense to your statement....

But yeah, I am real happy that you guys at KI are so dedicated. You guys are awesome.

Please don't take offense to it. I meant no harm. Really, this game is so great. I meant to just explain to the poster that professors aren't real. XD.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
mman17 wrote:
winx1122 wrote:
As far as I know, you've all been enjoying Wizard101!!!!! So, I'm pretty sure you ALL have something to say!
THANK YOU!!!!
To moderators and creators of Wizard101! To Professors of all schools! To everyone involved in the making of Wizard101, THANK YOU!!! This game has been a real asset to this MAN- KEPT CRAZY WORLD!!!!!! Thank you, KINGSISLE!!! This has been a great hit! Fun AND addictive, Wizard101 has always been at my side ( except when we go on vacation, and the computer with Wizard101 downloaded on it remains home)!!!!

I fail to understand your rejoice. THIS. IS. JUST. A. GAME.

And really, thanks to the professors? They aren't even REAL!

O.O You meanie!

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
mman17 wrote:
winx1122 wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

Wow what a rude, uncalled for response that was.
Exactly what purpose does your 'post' serve? Was it really nessessary to post that you dont understand? And be obnoxious about it?

Good for you mman that you feel this. is. only. a game (even though you have like 1000 posts on this site)
Other people, who are not miserable, actually enjoy the game a lot give thanks to the creators AND professors.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
mman17 wrote:
winx1122 wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

At least they tried to make it look real :(

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
loki1201 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
winx1122 wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

Wow what a rude, uncalled for response that was.
Exactly what purpose does your 'post' serve? Was it really nessessary to post that you dont understand? And be obnoxious about it?

Good for you mman that you feel this. is. only. a game (even though you have like 1000 posts on this site)
Other people, who are not miserable, actually enjoy the game a lot give thanks to the creators AND professors.

My post served one reason: to say that the original poster went a little too far when he or she said MAN-KEPT CRAZY WORLD. I got a little bit annoyed and that's why I posted. Really, really, I really really REALLY feel REALLY bad, and what I'm trying to say is: Thank you, Moderators, Professors, everyone working on Wizard101 in all of exsistence for making the BEST game in the whole world. You guys at KI are so AWESOME! I feel terrible, literally terrible, horrid for posting that. Really, I feel sick and ashamed at myself for posting that. (Maybe I posted that because I was so tired that day, and I was having a really, really, TERRIBLE day.)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
winx1122 wrote:
THANK YOU!!!!

O.O You meanie!

Again, I'm going to say this with all my heart. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
wizard101 IS the best game ever! i found out about it when my sis and i were bored 2 summers ago and she was searching for interesting things to do and found wizard101 first. i saw her playing it and asked: can i play? she said that that was her account and to make my own. i did and i was hooked. wizard101 is the first game ever where i bought membership on it. i have played many other games but never bought anything cause i just didnt like it THAT much. but wizard101 is different and amazing and wonderful! if it wasnt for this game i would have died of boredom by now. Thank you proffessors and kingsisle and staff and everyone for making wizard101.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
mman17 wrote:
I didn't mean to sound rude at all.

Hey mman,

Im sry too for overreacting.
I didnt mean to make you feel horrible about it.

Another person, on another thread really, reaaly got to me, and I misdirected my anger toward you.

I appologize

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
loki1201 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
I didn't mean to sound rude at all.

Hey mman,

Im sry too for overreacting.
I didnt mean to make you feel horrible about it.

Another person, on another thread really, reaaly got to me, and I misdirected my anger toward you.

I appologize

No no no, I deserved all your anger. Thanks for apologizing, but there's no need to.