Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Models

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Hi everyone, Journeyman Necromancer Roslyn lvl 16 here!!!! Attention all moderators out there! Wouldn't it be SO COOL (sorry, I have a problem about COOL things) if we had mini models dedicated to Wizard101?!?!?!?! Like, for example, 2" models of monsters, fire elves (fire elves make an exeption), professors, and vendors. Even a model of your favorite wizard!! Imagine, a 2" Cyrus Drake, sitting on your bedroom window!!! How cute!!!!! And, like, each model comes with a code to win, like, gold or pets, or something! Anyway, PLEAZ look into it!
Thanx!!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
That does sound cool! What if that made life size models of wands! :D
I'd buy them all! >=D

~John Ravenblossom,
Storm Guy

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
That does sound like a great idea - marketing, marketing, marketing - and going a bit further - books, movies and eventually Wizard 101 Theme Parks!!!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
whatever mare62 don't get to excited, but i would like to see some figurines for purchase or maybe some books based on the spirals lore. it wouldn't have to be about wizard101's current setting. it could be about interesting events in history that happened throughout the spiral.