Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting rid of a castle! Help!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
I tried to buy the grand fortress in Dragonspyre and it said that I had to get rid of one of the other ones, which I'm fine with, but I need to know how! Please help!!

-Madieson Silverblade
level 42 pyromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I believe that Castles are in your backpack. If so, all you need to do is delete one. You could also go to the Housing Shop and sell one.

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Survivor
May 16, 2011
remove everything from your house and then go to the bazzar or house seller to sell it

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I can't sell it anywhere or delete it. is there any way of getting rid of them?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Backflipsac119 wrote:
I can't sell it anywhere or delete it. is there any way of getting rid of them?

In order to sell you house/castle, you must empty it first. Sometimes we use the "pick up all items" button, but for some reason, it doesn't always pick up all of the flooring / wallpaper.

Go into your house/castle, and click on the button "place object" like you are going to put something in your house.

Then click on the tab to the left for "flooring and wallpaper only". This will give you a new button on the right to click on for "pick up flooring/wallpaper".

After your house/castle is empty, you should be able to go to a house dealer (or to the Bazaar?) and sell it.

Hope this helps.