Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

best pet ever

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i was thinking of having an ectoplasm pet. when it is a baby it is just a pile of green glop and when it lvl up in rank you choose the talent it gets. but here is the catch. you have to pay either 20,000 crown or get a drop from a boss battle or a tower with the 4 strongest bosses in the game. and even then you got 10% chance of getting it out of the 5 things you get from them. i hope this comes cause it means you can have your dream pet. also with this i mean when you lvl up pet you can pick ANY talent from feint or cloud o' bugs any thing you want that you think will help you in the game. it would expand the world by so much and one other catch it can be hatched or hatched with. it the great of a pet. hope they include this in the next game update. and i would like a response from KI if this is a good idea or not and that it may or may not be in the next update. that would be great to know. but if it not include well ok it was an idea.

Jack Dragonbreath lvl 60 pyromancer
as a wise person once told me "we were all noobs once"