Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Idea - Health and Mana Whisps!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
I was thinking that it would be cool to have health and mana whisps floating around your house! It would be a great idea for the Mega Packs' houses. Since there is PvP, you may need mana if you just wore your arena gear and a friend is asking for help. you may not have time to play a game. I think more people would buy the Mega Packs if health and mana whisps were inclueded in the bundle. :)

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I like this idea, but have some concerns. That is, there is nothing to stop someone from marking a spot, porting home to refill hp and mana, and then teleport back. It may not be a bad thing, but KI should consider the implications.

A solution would be to have hp and mana whips spawn immediately following a pk match and not continuously repop.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Moribund wrote:
I like this idea, but have some concerns. That is, there is nothing to stop someone from marking a spot, porting home to refill hp and mana, and then teleport back. It may not be a bad thing, but KI should consider the implications.

A solution would be to have hp and mana whips spawn immediately following a pk match and not continuously repop.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

You cant mark in a house you know, dont worry.