Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm school= always being defeated

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
i feel like i am a bad player because i become defeated! does anyone else feel like they are a bad player because storm has such low health just a few days ago this guy was like "oh you need new gear because your health is so low you are suppose to get new gear every five levels" and the sad thing is i just updated my gear my health is so low any tips? :(

Dylan Stormgem lvl 28 about to be 29 Diviner

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
Gain levels, get gear that gives the most health, and rings and athames that give the best health.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
My Storm challenged me a lot. I am used to playing on my Life and Death. You are not a bad player. Storm has learning curve.

I would suggest going to some fansites. wizard101central.com has guides, a forum for Storm School and their Wiki that is treasure trove of information.

Play with your deck (Running a small lean deck is good. It allows you to get what you need when you need it.), look carefully at gear with good accuracy boosts, look at rings and athames that boost your power pip chances allowing you to get off a hit faster. You might consider Treasure Cards that increase your accuracy and Treasure heals . Those darn fizzles and low health are our nemesis'. It has been a while since I worked my Storm so I am rusty.

Megan

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Yeah everyday i check on the bazaar to see if i have anything lower then whats for sell and sometimes i cant upgrade gear because i am out of cash but Thx for the help

Dylan Stormgem: Storm lvl 28

P.S. the gear i bought was crown gear so i thought it was good!
gave me some birds!

Survivor
May 16, 2011
you could always train life to satyre and buy a life mastery amulet

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
When I was leveling up my Storm I always put a premium on higher accuracy and extra damage from my gear. I know everybody says "add health" but my attitude is make sure you hit fast and hit hard!
You can also get extra damage cards (tough, strong, monstrous) to add damage and other treasure cards at the bazaar.
Shields can help you survive while you are waiting on pips, or if you fizzle a few times.
If you have crowns you could get wand (hammer i think) that gives you an extra power pip to start battles with.
As with any school it helps to quest with other players.

I forget which level you get Tempest but once you get that spell things should improve.

I admit I had some episodes of frustration while leveling up my storm and certainly died more than a few times along the way, but the pay off when you finally get to Grandmaster is worth it all.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
28 is when you get tempest and i know that storm is the most powerful but sometimes it is a pain to play with the only reason i don't level my life wizard is because i don't like kroktopia!
but tempest will sometimes help but i don't have very much friends near my level ready to help me train

Thx for the tips though