Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Taking a long break!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Well, the break is over, time to come back with a vengeance!!!

I see some people haven't learned a thing, but I expected as much...

Cya all on the message boards... Hope you all have some interesting thoughts and ideas for me to read and comment on...

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
darthjt wrote:

Cya all on the message boards... Hope you all have some interesting thoughts and ideas for me to read and comment on...

A vengance to what, you come in and then start another posting War and close a really good thread!! Honestly its not cool. You haven't changed at all.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

A vengance to what, you come in and then start another posting War and close a really good thread!! Honestly its not cool. You haven't changed at all.

Welcome back - lol. :)
I enjoyed the Excuses one...

Armiger
May 10, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Oh Thorvon, did you think I would change for you? How cute!

Now, the "Time to come back with a vengeance" that is a phrase Thorvon, a saying... I will try and keep this simple so as you can understand me...

As for getting a thread closed, if you would stop attacking me, it would not have been closed... I am gone for a month Thorvon and I come back and see you are still at it... You think when I come back, I wont defend myself? You like attacking people while they are gone?

I did not get the post closed Thorvon, you did... That is why they posted my reply, but I expect as much from you...

Now, Thorvon, I ask one thing of you... Please don't reply to any of my posts, ever! I will leave you alone and you leave me alone... You have whatever thoughts you want to have... You share them with whom ever you want to share them with, just leave me out of it... I will do the same... It is quite simple...

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Yea excuses.. I had often though of getting my balance to legend for shattering purposes ;) balance becomes quite unique after amulet update, so many blades or alternate attack set-ups, could be a wrecking ball with the right construction.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
darthjt wrote:
thorvon65 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Oh Thorvon, did you think I would change for you? How cute!

Now, the "Time to come back with a vengeance" that is a phrase Thorvon, a saying... I will try and keep this simple so as you can understand me...

As for getting a thread closed, if you would stop attacking me, it would not have been closed... I am gone for a month Thorvon and I come back and see you are still at it... You think when I come back, I wont defend myself? You like attacking people while they are gone?

I did not get the post closed Thorvon, you did... That is why they posted my reply, but I expect as much from you...

Now, Thorvon, I ask one thing of you... Please don't reply to any of my posts, ever! I will leave you alone and you leave me alone... You have whatever thoughts you want to have... You share them with whom ever you want to share them with, just leave me out of it... I will do the same... It is quite simple...

No. Just No Darth...

I won't allow you to continuesly try to attack me on message boards. You come back and everything is in chaos. You make one post and yet again another good post is closed..

You act like your doing the right thing by constantly attacking me. But no one really is seeing it like you are. So you come in thinking your some hero to save the day and what to do you do? You trash talk and try to attack me with words and then you get a post closed.

And how funny. Trying to close it off pretending to look peaceful about it. Yet your still trying to call me names with the final word. So wow. I'll just let you keep posting like this because obviously your uncontrolable emotions mean you won't keep posting for long....

All of you - enough is enough. I will bring sanctions against several of you on these message boards if this keeps up.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.