Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks reward

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Why do we get 15,000 XP for completing the Waterworks, when the only time we can unlock and enter the dungeon is when we have hit the level cap? Someone please explain! Thanks!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
By the time some wizards do the Waterworks, there may be new areas and a new level cap.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Why do we get 15,000 XP for completing the Waterworks, when the only time we can unlock and enter the dungeon is when we have hit the level cap? Someone please explain! Thanks!

Because when the level cap is increased, wizards will be able to get experience from this quest series too. It is already preprogrammed for future use.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
hobi wrote:
so if we repeat it do we get that big xp jump too?

Good question. I would assume the answer is no since the computer would recognize you have done the quest more than twice.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
I'm guessing you get the XP when the Level Cap increases, because you never received the experience in the first place. Lol, I always wondered why KI put a lot of XP in a dungeon that is only for Legendaries. Total Lolz.

I always got the same amount of gold each time I have done the quest (I run through the Waterworks constantly.) So I'm guessing that when the Level Cap increases, you will get the XP, but the XP and Gold amount will start to decrease. :(