Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Me and my brother have been brainstorming for quite a while and we thought of two new great schools that would fit in very well. The first one is wind, and it is one of the elemental schools. Wind spells would have very high accuracy, maybe 95 to 100 percent, but do very, very little damage. The students of wind would have pretty decent health. The school focuses on stunning and universal resists. I thought of one spell, I haven't named it yet, that stuns an enemy one round per pip. Another, cross breeze, is a shield that reflects the first damage or drain spell that hits it back at the caster ( similar to bequile). And every school has to have an opposite, so I chose Mind/Void. The Mind/Void school focuses on universal toughness, accuracy, weaknesses, and power pips. This school has two of the Wyldfire-type spells, Focus and Brainstorm. Focus adds ten percent accuracy to all spells, Brainstorm adds twenty-five percent damage boost to all spells. Mind/Void students have fair health, and spells would typically have about 80-85 percent accuracy. Their attacks would do about as much damage as balance spells. I drew the seals and symbols for each school, and thought them through There would be a follow-up quest similar to the one for Celestia, where you have to recover two stolen runes containing the powers of the ancient magics of Wind and Mind/Void (I call it Mind/Void because I don't know which name to go with). You will fight Wind and Mind/Void enemies throughout the quest. I also believe that, if this idea was a reality, KingsIsle should replace the schools of some enemies to Wind and Mind/Void to avoid the rushed and awkwardly placed presentation of Wintertusk, Level 58 pets, and the Astral Schools. What I mean is that it shouldn't look like it came out after Wintertusk, new players should be under the impression that the schools have been there for a while. They should get their own school in Ravenwood. And you should be able to make these schools your wizards primary school, unlike the Astral Schools. Sorry for the long post, and thank you for reading. Please post your thoughts on this, and please, please, please read this and respond, professors! I would really be happy to hear your input on this. Thanks everyone!