Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant sell my house!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I have a small cottage that I bought from the furniture and castle store in Wizrd City and I want to upgrade it to the mansion that you can buy in Marleybone. I've cleared out all my furniture and put it in my attic and backpack, (I'm positive I did) went to the shop to sell it, and they said it I couldn't sell it because there were still things in it. I really want to sell that house!!! Please Help!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
GinnyWeasley1234 wrote:
I have a small cottage that I bought from the furniture and castle store in Wizrd City and I want to upgrade it to the mansion that you can buy in Marleybone. I've cleared out all my furniture and put it in my attic and backpack, (I'm positive I did) went to the shop to sell it, and they said it I couldn't sell it because there were still things in it. I really want to sell that house!!! Please Help!!!

I saw a few other posts where people used the "pick up all objects" button, but it did not pick up the flooring and wallpaper. If you still have flooring and / or wallpaper in the house, you can't sell it yet.

To remove flooring and / or wallpaper, go into your house.
On the right side of your screen, click on "place an object" tab.

Then, on the left side of the screen, click on the tab for ONLY "flooring and wallpaper". When you do, you will see two new tabs on the right side to "remove wallpaper" and to "pick up flooring".

Hope this helps.

Community Leader
Did you use the pick up all items? Sometimes you can miss that one wall paper or flooring and not realize it.

Defender
May 21, 2011
GinnyWeasley1234 wrote:

you might have to unepuip it or press the pick up all items button this might work cause i dont know cause i have only ever got one more house that replaced my dorm room hopefully this works :-)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009