Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

June Producer's Letter!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It’s been busy at KingsIsle this spring! Besides the normal hustle and bustle of making sure the Gobblers don’t eat all the office supplies and the Piggles don’t fly away with all the spare network cables, we’ve been hard at work adding new content to the Spiral at a breakneck pace!

Read the entire letter at https://www.wizard101.com/game/producerletter/june2011

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Excellent. It's always good to get feedback and plans from the KI staff of what's going on. Lots of other MMO player base complain about being "left in the dark," especially ones aimed at the same age demographic as Wizard 101. They think kids aren't interested in that stuff.

I love how the producer pulled out comments from the forums and used those in her letter. I also love the idea of a German server coming online. Expansion of the Wizard101 universe overseas can only mean great things. I assume the Canadian game card annoucement will be in the producer's letter the month they actually hit the streets?

Finally, the possible news that the next world will be released later this year is fantasic! Merle Ambrose is going to need a key chain for all these spiral keys he is giving out!!!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
ART!!?? Art for what? Can Proffessor Falmea be any more cryptic? Hmm, while heating up could be a fire wizard joke (hahaha), it could also be a clue. So we have "far away places", "heating up", and "more life OUT there". Consider these tree words: wizards in space. I hypothesize that the next world is either based on a planet in our galaxy. After all, isn't Morganthe after "astral" magic. Well, I am done ranting. What do the rest of you think?

Explorer
May 09, 2011
kingurz wrote:
Excellent. It's always good to get feedback and plans from the KI staff of what's going on. Lots of other MMO player base complain about being "left in the dark," especially ones aimed at the same age demographic as Wizard 101. They think kids aren't interested in that stuff.

I love how the producer pulled out comments from the forums and used those in her letter. I also love the idea of a German server coming online. Expansion of the Wizard101 universe overseas can only mean great things. I assume the Canadian game card annoucement will be in the producer's letter the month they actually hit the streets?

Finally, the possible news that the next world will be released later this year is fantasic! Merle Ambrose is going to need a key chain for all these spiral keys he is giving out!!!

You are definitely right, this is one of the MMO's that actually give you news and updates about what is coming up, and I love the feedback the staff give to us! And, haha, Merle will need a keychain, right?! It's been about 7-8 world spiral keys! XD I can't wait for this new content! Wizard101 is amazing! :-)

-Mason D -Level 42 Necromancer-

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
professor haleston needs to be one of thoose toys for wizard101 "my question is this though will these toys be made in sweet shops in china or will they be fair trade?

cant wait for more updates :P

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
use a good translator, don't make the same mistakes that some chain companies did when they went to another country. their wording, which was good here, turned out to be something totally different there.

an idea i am just throwing out there, watching the grendels(any of them, small to large) as they stand and wiggle, i thought it would be cool to have one wiggling on my dashboard. just a thought.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Hi, Laura Skywalker here. I would LOVE to have a new world. But this time, can you make sure that I can actually finish the whole world (Side quests too) by the time I hit the max level? In Ds and Celestia I had to do some quests after I lost my progress bar to actually finish. Maybe you could have some sort of bonus where if you have so much extra xp points to gain with side quests, you could actually get it and earn some cool new stuff. Maybe you could earn a crown item or crowns. Personally, I think it would be cool to be able to get a mount that comes with one of the gamecard castles. I just love the magic carpet mount, but I already have a perfect house and I pay by subscription. IDK you can think about it, but I think that might be a good way to get wizards who have all available wizards (I think the limit is 6 or 7 but IDK) to continue playing. I know I would sure love to get something for finishing those extra side quests. Oh! Maybe you would have to option to chose some sort of rare drop. Then you wouldn't be giving away crowns. ;-)