Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Crafter Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2009
I am having a tough time finding some golden pearls in order to craft the Seal of the Seven Seas. I also am having some trouble finding regular pearls in order to transmute a golden pearl. I had heard of two locations in Celestia that had "a lot of golden and regular pearls": The Portico and the Grotto. I looked around the area of both of these locations. I also was switching realms a lot of the time. After about an hours work of exploring I had collected two regular pearls! I am in need of some ideas of where to find more of these pearls in a shorter period of time.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
loopy87 wrote:
I am having a tough time finding some golden pearls in order to craft the Seal of the Seven Seas. I also am having some trouble finding regular pearls in order to transmute a golden pearl. I had heard of two locations in Celestia that had "a lot of golden and regular pearls": The Portico and the Grotto. I looked around the area of both of these locations. I also was switching realms a lot of the time. After about an hours work of exploring I had collected two regular pearls! I am in need of some ideas of where to find more of these pearls in a shorter period of time.

In the portico, just make a circle checking all the alcoves. You will find 2 pearl reagents. This area is ideal because there are no enemies and because it is an instance, there is no one else there to grab them.

When 'diving for pearls' in the portico, there is no need to switch realms. Simply exit the instance through the entrance. This will reset the dungeon, then all you need to do is re-enter and make another round.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life