Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Hi i am Nicholas Earth Strider and i am in room vampire all the time if you want to find me.I think there should be new pets :D i have this one on my mind a magma man pet it will have the move magma man move and it can be in the crown shop for 2.500 crowns it will take 5 min to hatch. And there should be this other pet you can obtain from a boss a death imp pet and you obtain it by Youkai in Mooshu and the death imp will have a move and leave a trap but its attack is weak but its trap is high it will be really rare so goodluck and it takes 17 hours to hatch but wait there's more! :D a life crow you can only obtain this if you get a dark crow and hatch it with a satyr and it will have the life crow move! it will take around 19 hours. And this is the best one out of all a dryad pet you can only get it if you hatch with only these life pets a satyr and forest lord :P and once you do it will take 24 hours but it is worth it! it will have the dryad move. And this is my last pet its a red ghost and it will have the ghost touch move and you obtain it by foul gaze and its rare you have to beat him a couple times and you will get it.It will hatch in 7 hours! i hope you like my pet ideas thank you Nicholas Earth Strider